Thursday, September 7, 2006

i am a question to the world.

I am a question to the worldNot an answer to be heardOr a momentThat's held in your armsAnd what do you think you'd ever say?I won't listen anywayYou don't know meAnd I'll never be what you want me to beAnd what do you think you'd understand?You can't take meAnd throw me awayAnd how can you learn what's never shown?Yeah, you stand here on your ownThey don't know meCause I'm not here

And I want a moment to be realWanna touch things I don't feelWanna hold on and feel I belongAnd how can the world want me to change?They're the ones that stay the sameThey don't know meCause I'm not hereAnd you see the things they never seeAll you wanted I could beNow you know meAnd I'm not afraidAnd I want to tell you who I amCan you help me be the one?They can't break meAs long as I know who I am

They can't tell me who to beCause I'm not what they seeYeah, the world is still sleepin while I keep on dreaming for meAnd their words are just whispers and lies thatI'll never believe

I'm the one now

Cause I'm still here


I'm the one